- Tennessee Handgun Permit Classes
- Virginia Concealed Carry Classes
- Basic Handgun Classes
- Common Sense Defense Classes
Rene’ Hashe Keplinger
State Certified Handgun Instructor
Phone: (423) 948-8053
Welcome to All American Handgun School! Handgun Permit, sometimes called Concealed Carry classes are offered several times a month.
Please check the schedule for upcoming classes.
- The class is 8 hours long and requires qualifying with a handgun at the firing range.
- If you do not feel comfortable with your handgun, please sign up for the Basic class first to learn gun safety, range safety and shooting techniques.
- Range qualification requires shooting a total of 50 rounds from 3 yards, 5 yards and 7 yards.
- After the 4 hour classroom portion there is a 30 question test.
- Upon successful completion of the class you will use your confirmation number to take to the DMV and pay for a background check, fingerprints and having your photo taken.
- Your handgun permit card will be mailed to you after clearing the background check.
- Classes are offered to men and women age 21 or older or within 6 months of being 21.
Begin the process by filling out a free state application to get your confirmation number.
The state of Tennessee now requires each handgun permit student to fill out the Application for Tennessee Handgun Permit form online before taking the class. The instructor will need the 7 digit confirmation number you receive upon completion of the form.
Go to https://apps.tn.gov/handgun to fill out this form. You will need your driver’s license and addresses for the last 5 years.
My mission is to teach anyone who wants to learn self defense or to shoot and/or get a handgun permit.